Nitrado Ark: Enter a world where time has stopped and fighting is the only way to stay alive. Begin your voyage with nothing and struggle to gather the tools and items you’ll need to start creating the tools you’ll need to get by. You’ll soon come across dangerous dinosaurs and other prehistoric monsters. Fight, tame, and train them to do your bidding and help you extend your territory. Others are seeking ways to collaborate in order to live longer.
Find a tribe that can assist you in becoming a great survivor and creating a land that only others can imagine. When you play Ark: Survival Evolved, you can explore the enormous expanses of this strange island.
ARK: Survival Evolved is a stunning and scary adventure through caves, conquering formidable monsters on your way, and assuring an unforgettable experience for all. Adventures with fellow ARK gamers and friends might enhance this experience, resulting in a desire to play on nitrado ark servers rather than singleplayer.
Whether you’re joining an existing server or creating your own, ARK offers a variety of methods to get started. This article will show you how to connect to your ARK: SE server via Steam, Epic Games, or both to get started on your dinosaur adventure!
HOW TO FIND YOUR SERVER IP ADDRESS IN (NITRADO ARK) ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED
- Go to the Nitrado ARK server control panel.
- Locate the IP address on the left side of your panel.
- IP address of the ARK server
- To connect to your server, we’ll utilize that IP address.
THROUGH THE STEAM FAVORITES LIST, JOIN YOUR ARK:SE SERVER
- On your computer, launch the Steam launcher.
- Click “View” and then “Servers” in Steam’s top navigation.
look at Steam servers
A new window called “Servers” will appear.
- Click the “Favorites” tab at the top of this window.
Select “ADD A SERVER” from the “Favorites” option at the bottom.
As seen below, enter your server’s IP address followed by the query port.
- in Steam, input your IP address
- To add the ARK server to your Steam favorites list, click “ADD THIS ADDRESS TO FAVORITES.”
- The server will then appear, confirming that you correctly added it to your favorites list.
- To connect to that server, select it from the Favorites list and click the “Connect” button.
- If you’ve given your server a password, a new window will pop up asking for the password. Continue joining the ARK server with that password.
HOW TO JOIN YOUR EPICGAMES LAUNCHER ARK:SE SERVER
Although the EpicGames launcher does not presently support joining servers directly by IP address, there is a workaround to join once inside of ARK!
- Launch the EpicGames application.
- On the launcher, start the ARK: Survival Evolved game.
- In ARK, join a single-player game.
- To access the ARK game console, use “Tab” while in-game.
- Type the command “open SERVERIP:PORT” on the console.
- You can now connect to your server by using the “Enter” key!
HOW TO JOIN YOUR ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED SERVER?
- Open Steam and go to the “Library” section.
- Locate and right-click the ARK: Survival Evolved game.
- Choose “Priorities…” from the drop-down menu.
- Locate “Launch Options” in the “General” section.
- “+connect SERVERIP:PORT” is added. If the server has a password, add “connect SERVERIP:PORT +password YOURPASSWORD” to the command.
JOIN YOUR ARK WITH SE SERVER AND NITRADO SERVER PANEL
- Begin by launching Steam.
- Go to the ARK server control panel.
- Click the “Connect to server” button in the panel.
- ARK will now launch, connecting directly to your server!
You may now gather your pals, connect to your ARK: Survival Evolved server using one of several methods ranging from Steam to direct connection, and start playing!
Images/Article Source Credit to: server.nitrado.net